Is outpatient treatment the right program for you?
Gibson Center for Behavioral Change has outpatient programs available for people who need structure and support throughout their recovery journey, but may be unable to take leave from work, school or step away from other responsibilities. Outpatient treatment works nearly the same way as inpatient does, with the primary difference being that inpatient treatment programs are 24/7 and are often accompanied with a supervised detox period. Outpatient treatment programs meet for a set number of days per week and hours per day, based on the patient’s specific needs.
Our goal at Gibson Center…
Our goal at Gibson Center for Behavioral Change is to help our patients gain hope, strength and evolve their life.
Our alcohol and drug detox programs help:
- Identify triggers, learn healthy ways to deal with them and effectively fight cravings when they arise.
- Develop good decision-making skills.
- Identify and build healthy relationships needed for accountability and support.
- Learn about coping skills to help transition into a sober lifestyle through support from community support team.
- Reach employment goals with IPS Employment Services.
- Implement individualized education and recovery resources.
Ready for a change?
Our clinicians and addiction credentialed specialists are trained to provide trauma-informed care and help equip you with a vital range of skills for sustained sobriety.
Core components of our services include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- The Matrix Model
- Moral Reconation Therapy
- Harm Reduction
- Motivational Interviewing
- Other evidence-based therapeutic techniques and interventions
Let’s talk about your specific needs. Our team of recovery experts will help you find the most effective treatment to help you get back to life.
Give Us a Call
Fill Out an Online Form
Financial assistance is available for Missouri Residents. For out of state residents, we accept private insurance or negotiated private pay.
Learn More About Our Programs
The Gibson Center for Behavioral Change is committed to providing comprehensive services which promote new behaviors for a healthy lifestyle. We offer a variety of treatments for our alcohol and drug recovery programs and behavioral health-centered programs that may include medication-assisted therapy, inpatient treatment for patients, or customized outpatient substance abuse treatment.
Most Insurance Providers Accepted
The Gibson Center for Behavioral Change is dedicated to providing substance use treatment services. We offer a multidisciplinary approach to treating persons with co-occurring disorders and provide services to all people regardless of race, national origin, age, religion, gender, gender expression or disability. Let us help you live your best life!