RN / LPN Job Description
Gibson Recovery Center is urgently seeking full/part-time LPN or RN nursing with an interest in providing services for those learning to recover from alcohol and drug use? Gibson is now offering an additional sign-on bonus.
Gibson Recovery Center is now a HRSA STAR LRP student loan repayment site.
Become part of our dynamic team in this fulfilling field of nursing!
Full-time LPN or RN position needed for a Modified Medical Detox setting.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Evaluation and monitoring of consumers in detoxification unit
- Notify Director of Nursing of any concerning medical or emergency medical care needed
- Verification of medications, record vital signs,
- Coordinate/arrange referrals for consumers needing medical care,
- Observe and record consumers self-administration of medications.
- Provide physician-directed nursing care with the scope of Gibson Recovery Center’s service provisions.
- Must be an RN or LPN licensed in the State of Missouri.
- Prefer experience in the field of substance use or mental health treatment
- Prefer knowledge of chemical withdrawals as well as co-occurring disorders
Full time benefits:
- Eight hour shifts
- Shift differential
- Nine paid holidays
- Earned Time Off
- Health Insurance
- One Location